First book in the Escape to Switzerland series:
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘A family drama with an emotional depth I’ve not come across for a while.’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: Winter Tales
2014: The best of times and the worst of times…
This time tomorrow 2014 will be a thing of the past. It’s been a busy year for me with, as usual, highs and lows and funny bits and decidedly unfunny bits. Here are a few of my own more memorable … Continue reading
Posted in Life in Switzerland, The Writing Life Tagged 2014, Alison Gray, Bea Davenport, The Cold Cold Sea, Winter Tales 2 Comments