The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Wedding Bells in Switzerland
2019 had its ups and downs. We won’t mention politics, but here are a few of the book- and Swiss-shaped highlights and lowlights… Best book moment: holding my first copy of Stolen Sister, published in March by the Bloodhound Books … Continue reading
Summer is definitely over. Down on the lake bank yesterday morning, I saw the trees are turning, and in spite of the beautiful sunshine, there was a bite in the air. Time to coorie in for autumn… But before we … Continue reading
The fifth and last …in Switzerland novella is out, and to celebrate, the first, A Lake in Switzerland, is absolutely free for a few days! So if you haven’t tried the novellas yet, grab A Lake… and see how you … Continue reading