Baby Dear is on a 99p UK Kindle Monthly Deal all July!
The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
Pact of Silence
‘It’s suspense with a capital ‘S’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: The Paradise Trees
A couple of weeks ago I wrote about the problems of finding names for one’s children and pets. Once in place, however, christian names at least generally last their owners a lifetime, and as fashions come and go it’s often … Continue reading
It’s been a whole year since The Paradise Trees came out. September 1st 2013 was the day, so a very happy birthday to my first book! Most parents will agree, the first child is a bit of an experiment when … Continue reading
Things aren’t always what they seem… As well as my published novels, over the years I’ve had over fifty articles and short stories published in magazines. One thing that’s very important to me when I’m writing is location. I’ve rarely … Continue reading
It was a real Victor Meldrew moment. The first of two, actually. There I was in Switzerland a couple of months ago, rooted to the spot in our nearest big-town washing machine retailer, eyes popping and mouth hanging open… But … Continue reading