‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
The Paradise Trees
‘A chilling, tense thriller that will take you into a woman’s
Latest feel-good novella
- Death Wish
'I loved this book from the outset...' Susan Hampson
- Chosen Child
'The pace is perfectly controlled even as it races toward the inevitable crash.' Barb Taub
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: suspense novel
Three women. One is a librarian. Another is secretary in a car salesroom. The third is a teacher. Each is a main character in Baby Dear. At the start of the book they don’t know each other, but each changes … Continue reading
Published on September 4th, Lady’s Slipper is Alison Gray’s third book and the second in her DS Abby Foulkes series. As you see, the cover image is lovely – I have it on my (very basic) kindle, but I’m going … Continue reading
It’s been a busy week here in my new flat by the woods. Our local carpenter delivered the new standing desk to replace my home-made version, so now I can work away in comfort without worrying about cartons shifting when … Continue reading
A Facebook friend tagged me in the 5-day Poetry Challenge last week, which immediately brought back memories of English classes – delving into Shakespeare sonnets and learning Ogden Nash poems by heart. It was heady stuff. In this challenge, however, … Continue reading