‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
The Paradise Trees
‘A chilling, tense thriller that will take you into a woman’s
Latest feel-good novella
- Death Wish
'I loved this book from the outset...' Susan Hampson
- Chosen Child
'The pace is perfectly controlled even as it races toward the inevitable crash.' Barb Taub
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: psychological thriller
Setting is such an important part of every book, and it’s much easier to write about a place if you know the location well. The Paradise Trees takes place in Yorkshire, The Cold Cold Sea in Cornwall. I’ve visited both … Continue reading
Next week sees the launch of Jane Isaac’s new book Before It’s Too Late. This is Jane’s third book, her second for Legend Press, and it’s set in lovely Stratford upon Avon, England, where Detective Inspector Will Jackman has a … Continue reading