The Runaway is on a UK kindle monthly deal all April!
The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Latest feel-good novella
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Marni Graff
I’m delighted to be on Marni Graff’s blog today, talking about devious scammers and hospitals and why I wrote Ward Zero. Read all about it here. Marni is an American writer – we met on Facebook a couple of years … Continue reading
I’ve never been to New York, though it’s high on my list of ‘places to go’ – someday. So I was delighted to see that Death Unscripted, Marni Graff’s latest novel, was set in Manhattan. Here’s Marni to tell us … Continue reading