‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
The Paradise Trees
‘A chilling, tense thriller that will take you into a woman’s
Latest feel-good novella
- Death Wish
'I loved this book from the outset...' Susan Hampson
- Chosen Child
'The pace is perfectly controlled even as it races toward the inevitable crash.' Barb Taub
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Fabrian Books
A couple of weeks ago I was on Facebook, and noticed this recently-published novella by my fellow-Fabrian Books writer Jo Bartlett. That cottage is almost exactly like the one friends used to have on The Isle Of Arran – I … Continue reading
February has been an memorable month here by the lake in N.E. Switzerland. It started with a yearly event… One day at the beginning of the month, I was stepping out the front door of our apartment building and wishing … Continue reading
It’s a triple book celebration today here in N.E. Switzerland – one of them entirely by coincidence. First of all, happy publication day to The Saturday Secret, my first-ever feel-good, romantic-ish collection of short stories. I’ve been wanting to do … Continue reading
Standing in my living room this morning, I can see into three different countries. Switzerland, Germany, Austria. It’s fun, living in borderland. In summer we take the ferry across the lake to Friedreichshafen once or twice a month, to stroll … Continue reading