‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
The Paradise Trees
‘A chilling, tense thriller that will take you into a woman’s
Latest feel-good novella
- Death Wish
'I loved this book from the outset...' Susan Hampson
- Chosen Child
'The pace is perfectly controlled even as it races toward the inevitable crash.' Barb Taub
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Bombshell Books
It’s day seven in the life of my new book, and Mother’s Day in the UK – but not here in Switzerland, so I’m not expecting my sons to come running with flowers and chocs. (We have Mother’s Day in … Continue reading
It’s publication day for Stolen Sister – I’ll be raising a glass to my eighth full-length novel tonight! 🍾🍸 It tells the story of Erin, who was lost – or was she? – and Vicky, who didn’t know she had … Continue reading