Baby Dear is just 99p/c on kindle this weekend – grab it while it’s hot! And check the fab new cover image!
The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Latest feel-good novella
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Category Archives: Scotland
This October’s been a busy month for me. The first item on the agenda was my niece’s wedding in Troon, on the west coast of Scotland. As everyone knows, Scottish weather can be a bit hit or miss, but the … Continue reading
Well, I had a brilliant time in Glasgow launching The Cold Cold Sea. The city was looking great after hosting the Commonwealth Games; flowers everywhere and a really good, energetic atmosphere in the air. I missed the Duke of Wellington … Continue reading
Things aren’t always what they seem… As well as my published novels, over the years I’ve had over fifty articles and short stories published in magazines. One thing that’s very important to me when I’m writing is location. I’ve rarely … Continue reading
Let’s think clichés – you hear ‘Switzerland!’ and you think – what? Chocolate, cheese, snowy mountains… Maybe you think ‘Cuckoo clocks!’ – but they actually originated in the Black Forset region of Germany. Or ‘Lederhosen!’ – but they’re more Bavarian. … Continue reading